The Carpentry Course is a collection of home construction “how-to” information designed for apprentice and journeyman alike! This program on how to become a carpenter consists of several different Content Areas including Rough Carpentry, Finish Carpentry, Hand Tools, Fasteners, and more. Within each Content Area is a wide range of Video Clips detailing topics covering all aspects of home building. Topics are presented in a concise format using a deft blend of explicit Video Clips, understandable graphics, and crisp narration.
Enter Safety In the Shopping Cart Upon Checkout to Receive a $100 Discount or Call 1-800-934-8696
Whether it’s using a hand plane, laying out a rafter, or installing a door, your students will not only learn how it’s done—they’ll learn how to do it! This is the kind of training that makes mediocre carpentry students exceptional, and makes experienced carpenters even better!
With more than 40+ initial Video Clips, and more will be added over the next year, Bergwall’s CARPENTRY Course is the next best thing to having a personal instructor.
Video Clips Include:
- Advanced Techniques
Jig Saw/Reciprocating Saw
Drills and Drivers
- Bits, Drivers & Accessories
- Levels & Squares
- Measuring & Layout Tools
- Anchoring Hardware
- Laying Out Common Rafters
- Basic Floor Framing
- Standard Walls – Anatomy & Layout
- Standard Walls – Framing an Exterior Wall
- Assembling Exterior Wall Frames
- Framing a Gable Roof
- Introd. to OVE Framing
- Cornice Construction/ Roof Sheathing
- Exterior Sheathing & Housewrap
- Basic Trimwork
- Installing an Interior Door
- Installing an Exterior Door
- Installing an Wall Cabinets
- Installing a Replacement Window
- Installing an Window in New Construction
- Installing an Vinyl Siding
- Installing an Asphalt Roof Shingles
Order these video clips on how to become a carpenter!